Tuesday 18 February 2014

I never want this to end


Playsuit- Wildpair/ sweatshirt- second hand market/ hat- hospice op shop/ shoes- rubi shoes/

Beautiful weather was the motivation for this throw together. The hot days here have been welcomed with open arms. I'm only nervous it will end soon. Managed to spend a sweet day at the park with a picnic and card games in this ensemble first though. The play suit and the shoes were presents from my parents for my birthday, though true to my pledge, the playsuit was on sale. Btw I LOVE PLAYSUITS. Feminine like a dress but suitable for hardcore shorts fun. Also this hat!! So good! We've bonded already. Me and this hat, we're goin' places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx