Thursday 26 September 2013

Time killer

Need a way to kill some time?? I suggest giving a go at painting your nails like this...


...cause it was very effective at killing time. Half peach petal, half porcelin party. After waiting for the peach to dry I used a circle sticker to cover the bottom half and get a crisp division, like when you use masking tape to paint around a window. The only tip I have is that you really need a clear top coat as well to seal the deal a bit. Other wise the top half has a bit of a ridge on it. 


This is me crossing my fingers that oracle actually cheated and we will actually get the America's cup after all. So proud of our team though! So proud to be a kiwi!

                          

On another note, I've been making one of these a day and loving it! I use mixed berries, yogurt and chia seeds in a bit of water, and that's it! So yummy! 

                                       


Aaaaaaaaand here's a sneak peak at tomorrow's post about what I wore today. Wuuhu! Take care, stay safe xx

       
P.s. Here's the polish I used. I love the colours but the whole technique means there's quite a few layers which ends up being thick and a bit prone to getting smoshed. Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you're feeling up to it....I'd get super-duper excited if you did!! xx